Lose Weight with a Vitamin Boost
Exercise, and a change in diet, at times, is not enough on their own to lose weight. Often is the case that your body is deficient in various vitamins and minerals it needs to process fat efficiently for weight loss to occur. As a result, this leads to prolonged, or unsuccessful attempts to lose weight. However, supplementing with vitamin injections can give your body the boost it needs to address obesity and its related issues. This includes various vitamin B deficiencies, lipotropic shortages within the liver, and other nutrients and minerals throughout the body.
The liver, in particular, plays a major role in the human metabolism, which includes digestion, storage, distribution of nutrients, as well as detoxification of alcohol, drugs, and waste products. Providing the liver with the right balance of nutrients it needs, ensures your metabolism is functioning at optimal levels, and therefore, you will be well on your way to achieve your weight loss goals. The vitamin injections we offer are carefully balanced dosages of natural, lipotropic and vitamin B nutrients that address these deficiencies, and improve your ability to burn inches of fat away! These injections come in a variety of types to meet our patients’ weight loss needs, and provide great results!
Vitamin Injection Types
Lipotropic (lipo for short) compounds are a combination of amino acids, and B vitamins that play an important role in burning body fat. Not only does it assist in weight loss, it also helps enhance overall nutrition and boost energy levels. These lipo nutrients help stimulate the breakdown of fat (lipids) during metabolism in the liver, and throughout the body. In this way, lipo injections can reduce excess fat in the liver and in other tissues, as well as provide an effective delivery method to see fast results.
- Improves proper function of cells and blood vessels
- Aids in metabolic risk factors by transporting fats in blood vessels, and lowering cholesterol, blood triglyceride levels, blood pressure, and blood sugar
- Synthesis of amino acids needed in the body
- Balances certain chemical messengers to control appetite and mood
- Transports fatty acids to cells, where they are burned, and used to create the energy
- Synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats into energy
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B-12
Vitamin B12 stimulates the body to convert carbohydrates into glucose, or fuel the body can use for energy. This is an important function to metabolize fats. It also is required for proper blood cell formation and nerve function. Vitamin B12 also assists with the extraction of vitamins and minerals from digestion that helps your body replenish deficiencies it needs. This helps subdue cravings of processed, nutrient-depleted foods you may consume. Vitamin B12 is essential in converting food to energy, and increasing your capacity for physical activity. It also assists in the formation of new healthy cells in the body. Vitamin B-12 increases energy, improves concentration, and our patients have reported they feel better, with an increased capacity to burn more calories.
- Boost in energy
- Metabolizes carbohydrates and fats
- Assists in proper digestion of food
- Assists in extracting nutrients from foods
- Corrects illnesses related to B12 deficiencies
- Improved mood, concentration, feelings of happiness
Vitamin C is a multi-functional nutrient and powerful antioxidant. It is required for the biosynthesis of collagen, L-carnitine, certain neurotransmitters, and is also involved in protein metabolism. It may also aid in cardiovascular health.
- Protects your body from chemical damage
- Assists in reducing high blood pressure
- Improves iron absorption
- Promotes a healthy immune system functions
- Encourages Collagen growth
- Ascorbic acid
Vitamin D, known as the “sunshine vitamin,” assists in the absorption of calcium, modulation of proper cell growth, and fights infection, among other things. However, in recent studies, vitamin D deficiencies has shown to be linked to obesity. The more excess in fat, the lower levels of vitamin D is found within the body. Furthermore, supplementing with vitamin D could help lose weight, and can reduce the associated risks of vitamin D deficiencies.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves conditions to lose weight
- Protects against infections
Glutathione is a substance produced naturally in the liver that performs several important functions within the body. Composed of 3 amino acids, glutathione is an antioxidant and detoxifier, and needed by cells to survive and thrive. Glutathione deficiency contributes to the effects of aging, and prevents your body to remove toxins and repair cells. Supplementation by injection assists your body in combating a host health problems, including cardiovascular, and digestive diseases, to name a few.
- Can assist in preventing the effects of aging
- Combats the effects of stress
- Aids in liver function, and energy production
- Reduces muscle and joint discomfort
- Supports increased mental focus, and reduction of memory loss
- Maintains a healthy immune system
Don’t lose hope! Healthy Habits Wellness Clinic can help if you struggle with obesity or its related illnesses. That’s why we recommend vitamin injections that have proven, weight loss results. To learn more about vitamin injections we offer, give us a call to any one of our convenient locations.