How Genetic Testing Can Improve Your Health
Genetic testing has moved into the mainstream and is now the future of preventive health. In addition to the thousands of tests being offered for medical conditions and diseases, the science and research behind genetic testing for lifestyle and wellness improvement has progressed dramatically.
The science can now help identify the specific genes that dictate how the human body processes carbohydrates, fats, proteins and micro-nutrients; how types of exercise affect the body; how lifestyle behaviors influence the aging process; and how unique metabolic and physiologic functions influence athletic performance.
Programs tailored to an individual’s DNA have proven to be much more effective than one-size-fits-all programs because they take the guesswork out of health management.
Lose the Guesswork and the Weight!
Your body’s unique genetic makeup determines how you best react to specific diet and exercise strategies for weight management.
• 45 genetic markers tested, 16 traits scored
• Food, nutrient and exercise recommendations
Work Smarter and Harder!
Specific recommendations to assist you in your diet and training regimens to help you reach peak athletic performance.
• 89 genetic markers tested, 15 traits scored
• Mental/physical foundation, training response, fuel utilization and recovery recommendations
Slow Down the Sands of Time
• Nutrition, exercise and lifestyle recommendations to look and feel better, longer
View Sample Report
Take the Next Step in Personalized Nutrition
• Food recommendations and success strategies for maintaining healthy nutrient levels
Gx Peak Performance
Discover Your Cohesive Genetic Blueprint
Gx Peak Performance incorporates all four genetic tests. You will receive optimal strategies for weight management, exercise, lifestyle, performance, healthy aging and nutrition.
• 270 genetic markers tested
• Optimize your overall health and fitness strategies at a significant discount
How it Works
- Order the product that aligns with your goals.
- Come to our office to pick up your DNA kit or receive it in the mail within 1 week.
- Your DNA sample will be analyzed and your genotype will be identified.
- Your individualized DNA report will be ready within 2-3 weeks.
- Set up your office appointment to see our healthcare provider to discuss your DNA results and wellness goals.
- We will refine your nutrition plan, develop fitness strategies, and sharpen your focus on specific health goals. A personalized plan will be tailored to your unique genetic profile, your lifestyle, where you currently are on your health and fitness journey, and where you would like to be moving forward. Our provider will make sure your journey is efficient and successful.
- After your provider visit, we will set you up with an online licensed Nutritionist to guide and support you through your lifestyle journey.