During each Lipo Laser session, our technician places pads equipped with laser diodes directly onto the skin. The laser energy penetrates down to the fat cells and creates tiny holes in their membranes. This causes the fat cells to release their stored fatty acids, glycerol, and water into the body and then shrink, resulting in lost inches. The body then flushes out the expelled fat-cell contents via the lymphatic system or burns them for energy. Unlike traditional liposuction, this treatment requires no anesthesia, stitches, or downtime.
3D Laser Lipo body sculpting is FDA-APPROVED and is a safe and effective treatment option for weight loss and fat reduction. The results can be maintained with regular exercise, a healthy diet and a monthly touch up as needed.
“You’re going to be very relaxed,” our technician says.
The technician applies the pads to the targeted area, inundating it with laser energy for about 10 to 20 minutes. You may experience slight sensations of warmth, however, you will not feel any pain or burning. After the lipo laser session, you will stand on a vibration platform for 10 minutes. Whole body vibration stimulates all cells in the body to function at a higher rate, which in turn increases the metabolism causing more fuel to burn which helps to accelerate weight loss. You may see a difference immediately, but for best results, you will want to have additional treatments.
Here are 5 fast facts about our 3D Lipo Laser machine:
- Treatment Results
Some patients begin to notice results after only one session, most require 6–8 treatments to see maximum results.
Two treatments per week, for four weeks, are recommended. If more than 72 hours lapses between treatments, the fat cells may build up fat again. Three treatments weekly can be done for a faster result.
As the treatment is not invasive, no downtime is required.
- Exercise and Eat right
In order to maximize the benefits of a lipo laser treatment, you will want to incorporate a healthy meal plan and exercise regimen. Drinking water is critical to results as the reduced fat cells are expelled thru your lymphatic system
- Targeted Areas
3D Laser Lipo can treat fat pockets across the body. Any body part with fat can be treated for men and women. The most common areas are :
- Upper Arms
- Inner & Outer Thighs
- Abdomen (Baby bulge)
- Love Handles
- Male Chest (Moobs)
- CONTRA-INDICATION OF 3D LIPO LASER
- It is not suggested to utilize this treatment in the following instances or you may need a doctors’ approval:
- Under the age of 18
- Currently classified as morbidly obese
- Pregnant or Lactating
- Cannot have an abnormally low body fat percentage for your size, age & weight.
- Genital Herpes (Or must be on suppressive medication for at least 6 months)
- Uncontrolled Hypertension
- Liver or Kidney Disorders
- Thyroid Gland Dysfunction
- Taking Synthroid or generics of Synthroid
- Compromised Immune System
- Cancer or History of Cancer (Must be 10 or more years without recurrence)
- Photosensitivity to sun exposure
- Taking drugs that cause photosensitivity
- Previous liposuction: Smart Lipo, Lipo Dissolve, Cold Lipo etc. (resulting in the PERMANENT removal of your fat cells) Lipo Laser may not work as effectively on those areas. A test session will be required if you wish to Lipo Laser those areas.
Remember, although there have been dramatic results with Lipo Laser treatments, this is only a temporary reduction in fat cells. In order to maintain the fat loss, a patient will want to consider ongoing medical weight loss as well.