Medical Weight Loss Possible with Lipo-Plus Injections
Healthy Habits Wellness Clinic can help if you are one of those people who struggle with weight loss. Exercise and a change in diet is sometimes not enough on their own. That’s why we recommend Lipo-PLUS fat burning injections.
These lipotropic injections from our Spokane and Idaho weight loss clinics are a unique combination of amino acids, and B Vitamins that play an important role in burning off body fat. Not only does it burn body fat, it will also help enhance overall nutrition and boost energy levels.
Our team recommends, for fast results, two to three lipotropic injections per week at our Spokane or Idaho area locations. It is specially formulated with amino acids, B vitamins and chromium. This helps glucose levels stabilize while accelerating fat loss. This includes the following ingredients:
- Methionine: is an essential sulfur-containing amino acid that is a major lipotropic compound in humans. The body requires methionine the diet and when the levels of estrogen are high. Estrogens reduce bile flow through the liver and increase bile cholesterol levels. Methionine helps to deactivate estrogen. Methionine levels also affect the amount of sulfur-containing compounds, such as glutathione, in the liver. Glutathione and other sulfur-containing peptides (small proteins) play a critical role in defending against toxic compounds and preventing fatigue. When higher levels of toxic compounds are present, more methionine or other sulfur-containing compounds, such as glutathione, is needed. Without lipotropic such as choline and inositol, fats and bile can become trapped in the liver, causing severe problems such as blocking fat metabolism and cirrhosis.
- Choline: works in combination with Inositol for essential for fat metabolism. Choline functions as a methyl donor and it is required for processing and excretion of chemical waste products. Choline is an important lipotropic for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular, and hepatic systems. The rate at which the body produces Choline may not be adequate to meet daily metabolic needs. Especially during weight loss when much body fat must be broken down.
- Inositol: exerts lipotropic effects as well. An “unofficial” member of the B-Complex vitamins, inositol helps transport fats in the blood system. It aids in the redistribution of body fat and helps lower cholesterol levels by mobilizing it. In addition, inositol participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter, shown to relieve depression, appetite and mood panic attacks.
- L-Carnitine: L-Carnitine is an important amino acid (in the L-form) that is essential to our health. L-Carnitine transports fatty acids to the innermost section of the mitochondria (the powerhouse of the cell), where they are used to create the energy resource adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The Mitochondria is the “furnace” of the cell that allows you to burn off fat at the molecular level. In other words, there is a “door” that separates one side of the fat cell (where fat lives) from the other side where the Mitochondria live. This “door” of the fat cell, with L-Carnitine would generally stay open. L-Carnitine is also used to reduce blood triglycerides and cholesterol levels by increasing fat utilization. It also helps in controlling hypoglycemia and thereby it benefits diabetic patients. L-Carnitine deficiency lowers ATP levels in tissues and increases the susceptibility to fatigue. Deficiencies also cause an impairment of the heart tissue.
- Vitamin B-5: is an essential nutrient needed to sustain life. B5 is required for the metabolism and synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats for energy. It is also taken for diabetic nerve pain, enhancing immune function, trouble sleeping (insomnia) and irritability, muscular cramps in the legs associated with pregnancy. B-5 is also used orally for osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, reducing signs of aging, reducing susceptibility to colds and other infections, stimulating adrenal glands, chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Vitamin B-6: is added to the Vitamin B-12 and it has effects in the physical and mental health as a co-enzyme that stimulates the metabolism. Patients feel more sustained energy levels when combined with B-12 and the key amino acids that have been mentioned. B-6 is essential for healthy iron levels in anemic individuals. B-6 plays an important role in healthy nerve function an in enzymatic reactive metabolism of amines. B-6 is required to maintain a normal hormone balance in women. B-6 is essential for nutrition in formation of new cells as well as healthy immune function. Deficiency in B-6 depletes the natural stores of catecholamine’s such as norepinephrine and 5-HTP. B-6 increases melatonin production for a deeper more satisfying sleep state. B-6 is recommended for individuals who have just come off penicillin antibiotic treatments because pencillamines induce a B-6 deficiency.
- Vitamin B-12: is essential in the formation of new healthy cells in the body. It also boosts energy, helping to increase activity levels. B-12 increases energy, improves concentration and memory and patients feel better and with an increased gain to the potential to burn more calories.
- L-arginine: is involved in wound healing, kidney function, immune and hormone function, and relaxing and dilating the arteries. In the body, the amino acid arginine changes into nitric oxide (NO). This is a powerful neurotransmitter that helps blood vessels relax and improves circulation, which may improve clogged arteries and heart health.
- L-lysine: is an amino acid that is involved in the development of antibodies. L-lysine has been shown to decrease anxiety and also helps in the formation of collagen and muscle tissue.
Also with our Lipo-PLUS assisted weight loss program, some patients may also benefit from Bio-Identical hormone therapy treatments. Thyroid problems can affect your entire body, leaving you tired, weak, and unable to lose weight. If you are diagnosed with a thyroid disorder, the thyroid treatment program at our weight loss enter can help.
If you have tried but failed to lose weight, it may not be your fault! With help from our Idaho and Spokane lipotropic injections and thyroid treatments, we can turn your body into a weight-burning machine.